Are You Creating The Life You Truly Desire?
July 28, 2015
Who is your number one cheerleader?
November 3, 2015

Are You Being Kind To Yourself?

Here is this week’s vblog!

I was recently at a seminar where I had a HUGE breakthrough moment that I share with you in this blog. I am still learning that you can never stop being kind to yourself! Thanks for stopping by and pausing with me. Remember, we are on this journey together.

Don’t forget to leave me a comment right after you watch the video. See you in the comments.

Now it’s your turn. Tell me in the comments below, are you being gentle and kind with yourself? Do you find yourself setting ultra high expectations of yourself and being really self-critical?

Let me know what you think. I invite you to share your thoughts and insights in the comments below. You never know when something you share may give someone a new perspective or even change their life.

20 Comments

1. Rachel says:

Congratulations on having such a pivotal moment. You are an inspiration to everyone who knows you!

2. Rachel says:

3. Janice says:

Richa, I am one who was privileged to be there when you spoke your truth, and it expanded the possibilities of truth-telling, and healing, for everyone in the room and for many more people who will be touched by those present. I look forward to ordering your book and learning and sharing much more. Thank you for your courage, clarity and grace. Blessings . . .

• Richa Badami says:

Ah! Janice!!!! You were there!!! So you know exactly where I was that day! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an out of body experience for me, I am still tizzy from the overwhelming emotion and gratitude from that day. Thank you for all the encouragement and yes, I can’t wait to launch the book….stay tuned!! πŸ™‚

4. Janice says:

• Richa Badami says:

5. You’re very brave, Richa, and there are so many of us that are so very proud of you.

• Richa Badami says:

Steve, you are so kind. My journey would never have been the same without you. There are no words to express what your support has meant for me!

6. You’re very brave, Richa, and there are so many of us that are so very proud of you.

• Richa Badami says:

7. What a great message to wake up to this morning, and an always amazed at your bravery to put yourself out there to help others.

• Richa Badami says:

Thank you so much Debijo! It’s not easy, but my desire to connect and share my experience is more compelling than the fears that hold me back. Thank you for being on this journey with me!! Love you!!!

8. What a great message to wake up to this morning, and an always amazed at your bravery to put yourself out there to help others.

• Richa Badami says:

9. Sushmaa Roshan says:

Thank you for posting such an inspirational talk. Your courage is most admired. There is always something to learn from you…. there are so many following this journey with you… so many of us that you may or may not even know… Thanks once again… and blessings…

10. Sushmaa Roshan says: